June 16-19, 2015 1:00-4:00 PM
Come have fun doing tie dye, reverse tie dye, batik, bookmaking, painting, and more! Space is limited, so sign up soon! Cost is $130.00, and spaces are guaranteed by payment. Just bring a 100% cotton white tee shirt, a cotton dark tee shirt…neither has to be new…and a fun-loving attitude! Questions? Call One of a Kind Gallery at 423-652-2648.
This class will be 5 Thursdays beginning April 30, from 6:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. If that one fills (I keep these classes really small) I will open a second class that will be 5 Wednesdays beginning May 6 from 6:30-8:30. This exciting class will use wax and dye on cloth to create beautiful works of art. Huge Fun!!! $130.00 includes all your materials…even your cloth!
Description: “Beginning projects and techniques will be introduced for those who never worked with clay before. Additionally, more advanced possibilities will be presented for those who already have some experience with slab work or simply want a greater challenge.”
Here is the new schedule for the slab class:
- March 12, 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- March 19, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- March 26, 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- April 2, 6:00pm – 8:00pm (final session for wet clay work)
- April 9, SKIP WEEK (to give me time for all ware to dry and get bisque fired)
- April 16, 8:00pm – 10:00pm (glazing only)